The snap-down stabiliser gives the John Deere big bale press secure support. The big bale press has cord bins that can be opened. The service flap with a press mechanism can also be opened. The hay rake is driven in drive mode where two hay bales can be automatically transported to the discharge chute. The hay bale chute can be tilted up in two stages by chains.
- 2 bales of hay are automatically transported to the chute in drive mode
- driven hay rake
- stabiliser snaps down
- cord bin can be opened
- hay bale chute folds upwards in two stages with chains
- service flap/press mechanism can be opened
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
Bruder, John Deere
3yr, 4yr, 5+yrs
All Licenced Products
Our products are straight from the original manufacturer. Ensure you are getting official products so that you can trust you are getting the best quality and can avail of manufacturer warrantees.
Best Value Guaranteed
By reaching out to us via call, email, or message, we can give you a quote based on all items in your interest. This way we can ensure you are getting the best value and not paying high retail prices.
Leading Customer Support
We can ensure what you want is in stock, arrange collection or nationwide, always on time, delivery at low costs to suit any schedule. Don’t be let down for any major ocassions.