(TOYS, PART-TIME – TEMPORARY, with possibility of permanent part or full-time work):
– Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
– Maintain the shop floor and merchandise stock.
– Recommend and display items that match customer needs
– Manage point-of-sale processes.
– Great communication and interpersonal skills.
– Customer service focus.
– 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including English and Maths
– Willingness to learn and adapt to changing business needs.
– Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality.
– Experience in a similar role preferred but not essential.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.
Application deadline: 30/11/2022